Advancing maritime security in the Middle East and wider region
The 3rd edition of the highly successful Offshore Patrol Veseels Middle East summit will take place from 8 – 10 December 2014 at the InterContinental Hotel in Abu Dhabi.
Chaired by Rear Admiral (R) Ahmed Al Sabab Al Teneiji, former Chief of the UAE Navy and Chairman of OPV Middle East, the summit is attended annually by senior and respected members of the regional and global maritime security sector.
Chiefs of Staff, Naval Commanders, Senior Coast Guard Officials, Naval Officers, security authorities and industry attend OPV Middle East to promote collaboration and cooperation in order to create a safer and more secure maritime environment.
Join over 200 maritime security experts from the region and abroad as they discuss the latest trends, challenges and emerging threats impacting regional maritime security. They will also be at OPV Middle East to evaluate the latest naval systems and platforms that can assist in countering threats, securing littorals and protecting critical infrastructure.
Early registration is essential to secure your seat. Register now to attend
OPV Middle East enjoys unique advantages which you will not find elsewhere, including:
- Confirmed attendance from many of the biggest decision makers and influencers in the region
- Attended by the most senior officers and officials from UAE’s Navy and Coast Guard
- Visited by senior flag officers from at least five GCC countries
- An outstanding exhibition of over 25 industry leaders showcasing their solutions for maritime insecurity
- Over 200 key decision makers and influencers in Middle Eastern and international Navies and Coast Guards
"Very interesting, excellent speakers, day one has been fantastic so far"- Commandante, Marina Militare
"Very well organized, great speaker line up, looking forward to rest of the event"- Sales Director Atlas Elektronik
"Excellent conference, very interesting people onsite, great for networking opportunities"- Aeromaritime